BDSwiss is a trusted Forex broker that is essentially focused on the German market. Their trading platform and site is accessible in five European dialects. It is owned and managed by Keplero Holdings Ltd which has been doing business since 2011.
In spite of the fact that they are a generally new in the business, their growth has been exponential. Its headquarters are located in Makariou Limassol, Cyprus.
Since BDSWISS mainly operates in Europe, it is a fully regulated broker. It has obtained licences from CySEC under the name BDSwiss Holding Plc or Keplero Holdings Ltd. The number of their license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission is 199/13. BDSWISS also adheres to all the financial regulations of all EU member countries.
BDSwiss Trading Platforms
The trading platforms offered by are controlled by a main supplier of money related trading platforms for large number of the current Forex investors around in the financial markets sector. The BDSWISS trading platform has all the types of contracts that an investor can wish for and they have vert enticing levels of payouts.
It also has more advanced features like the Rollover and Double. The Roll Over feature is very important especially when the trader wants to extend a contract beyond the original length of the contract. BDSWISS clients can use this feature whenever their contracts don’t seem to be paying out within the original expiry duration.
On the other hand, the Double Up feature allows the trader to double their stakes, thus providing them with the opportunity to double their profit. BDSWISS can opt to use this is when they very much expect their market analysis to be correct and they want to boost their profit.
- For the traders who want to trade in BDSWISS while on the move it is very much possible with the BDSwiss app which enables traders to access their trading accounts from their mobile devices.
- This app is very user friendly and it provides both the ability to trade using all the common types and assets provided by the broker and the trader can also monitor their trading history and details of his or her account.
- The BDSWISS is available for traders using Android and iPhone devices.
BDSwiss Trading Account Types
BDSWISS is unique in a way since it only offers one type of trading account contrary to most Forex brokers who offer a variety to choose from. For a client to begin trading, he or she is required to make a minimum deposit of $100 which is also lower compared o its competitors.
The payout ratios with BDSWISS depends on the type of contract/trade that the trader decides to make. For example, if a trader makes a One Touch trade, the returns go as high as 600%. Nevertheless, the average payout for a normal trade is around 65% – 85%. But for the out of the money contracts, the rebates given are from 5% to 10%.
- BDSwiss provides their clients with quick, secure transaction methods for depositing and withdrawing money into and out of their trading accounts respectively.
- The money transaction methods that BDSWISS allows are: bank wire transfers, credit cards, Maestro, PaySafeCard and others.
- The minimum amount that a client can deposit or withdraw is $100 or an equivalent in other currencies. Once a trader uses a certain method to deposit funds into his or her trading account, the same method should be used when it comes to withdrawing the funds.
BDSwiss Customer Support
BDSWISS broker provides a high quality customer support. The customer services are provided through emails. Phone calls, Skype and live chats. They provide their services in 5 languages which include: English, German, Norwegian,Italian and Swedish. This is because they operate in these countries.
Due to their prevalent management and motivations for their traders, BDSWISS has become very famous among Forex traders. Moreover, with the proficient and easy to understand their trading platform, anybody can trade like an expert; thus being a perfect choice for Forex trading beginners.
In any case, what separates BDSwiss from other Forex brokers is the way that they essential financial market is centered around the European markets. This plainly demonstrates they are an engaged financial firm. Therefore, they become the best choice for the Forex traders who are based in European countries where they are licenced to operate.
BDSWISS is the perfect Forex for both beginners and experts in Forex trading due to their singular trading platform which offers equal opportunities to everyone.