If you want to build your online presence and make more sales, you need a website. However, before you can build your website, you need a web host and a domain name.
Unfortunately, choosing the right domain name and web host is the most difficult part of starting a website.
However, in this post, I will give you some tips to choosing the right domain name and web host.
You can host your website yourself with WordPress (that’s if you have the time and patience to do it). However, if you don’t have the time and patience to host your website, there are several hosting companies you can choose from:
- Media Temple
- Inmotion hosting
However, before you choose a web host, you should consider some factors, which are”
- Price. Price is the number one factor you should consider. Before you put your money down to pay for a web hosting, you should check for the services the company offers. You should check if their services they offer is worth the price they are charging. If their service is not worth the price they are charging, then you should think twice before choosing that web host.
- Customer service and quality. You should not choose a web host if their customer service and quality are poor. Even if the web host is very cheap, you should think twice before you choose them.
- Additional service. Although additional services might add to your bills, they are worth the cost.
Domain name is more like your address on the internet. To build your website, you need a domain name. Although it is not easy choosing a domain name because there is every chance that the name you choose would have been taken. However, I will give you some tips to choosing a perfect domain name for your business.
- Use your name. Your name is one of the perfect names you can use as your domain name. Not only would your name be shorter and professional, but there is also every chance that your name would still be available.
- Don’t use numbers or hyphens. Don’t make the mistakes of using numbers or hyphens in your domain name. Numbers and hyphens make your domain name hard to spell and pronounce.
- Keep it concise. You should make sure that your domain name is concise as longer names are easily forgotten.
If you think you can’t still decide on a domain name on your own, some domain name generators will help you with that.
- Lean Domain Search
Domain Names (Domains) and Hosting (Web Hosting). – Getting this right, will make you or break you, all through… https://t.co/l2JWDitC8l
— Kevin Johnston (@imwizofoz) 8 de octubre de 2017