For your business to get very successful, you need an online presence. And here is why; most customers search online for products and services. Not only that, most customers prefer buying their products and services online because it saves them time and stress. If you don’t have an online presence, it means that you will lose some potential customers.
To build your online presence, you first and foremost need a domain name. Although you might be wondering what you need a domain name for. You don’t need to worry much anymore because I will give you some reasons why you need a domain name for your business.
- It gives you accessibility. You might be a workaholic, but there is no way you will open your physical store 24/7 for 365 days without going for a break. But a domain name is always available 24/7. You can use your domain name to build your website that would be open every time to satisfy your customers. You can also connect with your customer personally through a blog.
- Professional emails. When you register a domain name, you don’t have to use the custom email everyone is using; you can create a professional email address for your business. For instance, if your site is domaincool.com, then you can create email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com you have your email address at your business name it is very professional than using a free email service.
- Brand protection. The fact is that if you don’t register your domain name and create a website for your business, someone else probably will. So if you want to protect your brand, you should register your domain name and protect your brand.
- Online sales. As I said, most customers prefer buying their products and services online because it saves them time and stress. So you don’t want to get left out. You should register your domain name and start your online business. Selling your services and products online is the best way to expand your business globally and nationally.
- Promotion. You might not want to sell anything product or service online, but you can still use your website to promote your business. For instance, through your website you can advertise about upcoming events and sales, you can also offer special discounts or printable coupons. This way your business can reach a larger set of people.
Why Every Small Business Needs a Unique Domain Name:
— Foxy Technology (@FoxyTechnology) 5 de noviembre de 2015